Why Soft Skills are more important than ever for Effective Leadership?
- Leadership training used to be associated with a “fix/remedial” perspective; now, leadership coaching is accepted as a key strategy to help all leaders, future leaders, and organizations get better.
- Organizations need to transform continuously in order to compete and therefore there is a mandate for great leadership at all levels along with a diverse, inclusive and innovative culture that delivers real results.
- The need to grow stronger leaders at all levels including the need to identify and accelerate the development of high-potential and emerging leaders.
- The pandemic has brought newer challenges to efficiently manage a company to ensure constant renewal and sustainability.
- Traditional methods of training remain inadequate, irrelevant and obsolete.
- Leaders need targeted training to ensure their readiness to handle dynamic, disruptive business growth and/or to assume higher-level roles.
- Working with a coach increases confidence and fulfillment, fosters work-life balance, enhances decision-making, increases self-awareness, amplifies interpersonal skills, grows accountability and reduces stress—all of which translates into stronger leadership performance and results.